JOIN THE PTA
Joining the Amerman PTA gives you a vote on important topics which directly impact your student! Your dues also make you a member of the Michigan PTA, as well as the National PTA, the oldest and largest child advocacy organization in the world. Please visit AmermanPTA.com; MichiganPTA.org and PTA.org for more information about the PTA and its impact on the welfare of children. You can pay your dues and become a PTA member by clicking the links below.
PTA GENERAL MEETING
Join us Thursday, 1/21 at 7PM.
Meeting ID: 996 8677 9012
Memberhub is a great form of communication. Click on the link below to sign up.
The PTA (Parent Teacher Association) is made up of parents and teachers who work together to enrich our children's lives. Participating in events and donating your time are also great ways to make friends and get to know the people in your community.The number one reason to join the Amerman Parent Teacher Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school.
There are many more PTA advantages:
• Get Connected. There's no better way to know what's happening in school.
• Discover Great Resources. The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
• Tap into a Network. PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers.
• Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering, you put your skills to use for a noble cause - your child and all the Amerman children.
• Speak Up. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change.
• Witness Improvement. By getting involved at Amerman, you'll be a part of the solution. Local PTAs play an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events.
• Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTA member, you'll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
• Benefits. Your PTA membership comes with special benefits! Find out more on the National PTA website.